Join us for the third annual Sugarloaf Charity Summit Charity Challenge!
Join Maine Cancer Foundation, the Dempsey Center, and the Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center in the effort to raise a mountain of money to fight cancer AND help us towards our goal of covering 2,000,000 feet on Saturday, January 28! Be it vertical feet or distance logged on the snowshoe or Nordic trails, let's come together to tackle these two goals. We'll be socially distanced, but united in our efforts!
We invite you to start a team or to contribute to the collective goal on your own! You'll be rewarded the satisfaction of supporting the cancer community of Maine! What’s more, your fundraising efforts will be rewarded with exciting prizes and exclusive on-hill events during the Charity Summit weekend.
Check out this year's fundraising prizes!
- Raise a minimum of $150 to participate in the Charity Challenge on January 28, 2023. At this level, individuals will receive a Charity Challenge wearable identifier that will serve as admission to all Charity Challenge events, to include the infamous Cut-for-Cancer!** In order for a team to be eligible, each member must raise the minimum $150. The identifier will also serve as proof of eligibility for different discounts/promotions at numerous local businesses during the weekend of the Summit!
- Raise $500 and receive the above PLUS a $25 Sugarloaf Gift Card and three Sugarloaf Charity Summit raffle tickets.
- Raise $1,000 and receive the above PLUS one-of-a-kind Charity Summit commemorative logo items, and one free lift ticket for the 2022/2023 season (valid through May 31, 2023).
- Raise $1,500 and receive the above PLUS two tickets to the 2023 Charity Summit Gala on January 28.
- Raise $2,000 and receive the above PLUS and an exclusive Sugarloaf Sea Bag Duffle.
- Raise $3,000 and receive the above PLUS and private first tracks with ski patrol and a breakfast at Bullwinkle’s for January 28. This offer is only valid for the first 20 individuals who reach this goal. Each recipient will also be able to bring a guest.
- Top Individual Fundraiser - the top individual fundraiser as of noon on Sunday, January 29 will receive a $750 gift card to Downhill Supply Company.
- Top Team Fundraiser - the top fundraising team as of noon on Sunday, January 29 will receive the exclusive opportunity of First Tracks with Ski Patrol for a group of up to (10) people at Sugarloaf, where you will head up on the lifts at 6:45am. This trip will be available any day with advanced notice and is valid through the spring of 2023.
- Raise a minimum of $50 as an INDIVIDUAL to participate in the Charity Challenge on January 28, 2023. At this level, individuals will receive a Charity Challenge wearable identifier that will serve as admission to all Charity Challenge events, to include the infamous Cut-for-Cancer!** In order for a team to be eligible, each member must raise the minimum $50. The identifier will also serve as proof of eligibility for different discounts/promotions at numerous local businesses during the weekend of the Summit!
- Raise $300 as an INDIVIDUAL and receive a Sugarloaf Charity Challenge hat!
- RAISE $500 as a TEAM and receive a Free Sugar Rush from 88 Donuts to share at a date and time of your choosing.
- Raise $1000 or more as a TEAM and you will receive a team pizza party, at the time and date of your choosing, at the Sports and Fitness Center.
- TOP TEAM FUNDRAISER - Generously donated by Back Cove Financial, the top fundraising team as of noon on Sunday, January 29 will receive a private movie theatre party at the Narrow Gauge Cinemas in Farmington, ME. The party will include private movie theatre rental, the playing of a movie of choice, as well as popcorn and a drink for all of the participants. The winning team will need to reserve the space in advance with the manager at the movie theatre.
*Please note: Participants must have a valid lift ticket or Season Pass in order to participate in on-hill events.
Charity Challenge Events include:
- Cut for Cancer | 10am-close | All 5 Quads
Thanks to our friends at Sugarloaf, participants will be able to cut the lift line at all 5 quads
- Free Hot Cocoa | 10am-1pm | The Beach
Hot Cocoa will be available on the Beach for all Charity Challenge Participants