Join us for a celebratory evening featuring:
- Cameos from some of your favorite Sugarloafers
- A tribute to our community of survivors and patients
- An entertaining live auction complete with priceless items and experiences
- The highly anticipated raffle pull for a two-year Sugarloaf Season Pass (see details here)
- And much more!
ALL of this from the comfort of your own home and starting at 5:30pm Saturday, January 29!
You can register to attend this FREE Virtual Celebration now!
How does this work? You will register at our online Celebration site which is also host to the Charity Summit's wow-worthy Online Auction! If you've already registered for the Online Auction, you're automatically registered for the Virtual Celebration. It's that easy!
- Go to: https://qtego.net/qlink/sugarloaf
- Click REGISTER FOR EVENT and fill out the form. You are required to enter a Credit Card. You will ONLY be charged if you make a donation, win an auction item or purchase merchandise.
- After you register, you will receive two text messages. You will need these to watch the event!
- On your Mobile Phone:
- Click the link in your texts from Qtego (usually from 79230)
- This will take you to the QSite
- Click the orange LIVE STREAM icon at the top of the page!
- On your Computer or Tablet:
- Locate your 4-digit pin in your texts from Qtego
- Go back to the link: https://qtego.net/qlink/sugarloaf and enter the 4-digit pin
- You will be re-directed to your QSite. Click the LIVE STREAM button to join the event!
- On your TV:
- Option 1: Connect a computer or tablet via a HDMI cable directly to your TV. Make sure you log into the stream using the instructions above!
- Option 2: Some Smart TVs have an Internet Browser you can type your personal link. You can find this link in the text from Qtego you received after registering.
- Option 3: Share the device logged into the live stream with an Apple TV.
If you have any questions about registering or how to view the program, please reach out to Sadie at [email protected]. Thank you so much, and we'll "see" you Saturday!